You should know that cardio is one of the important part in our daily routine of workout. But why is this important? How much time we should spend? What are the cardio-s we should include in our routine?—- These are the very common question, I am getting and even I faced at my early age. so, here we go:
Importance of Cardio :
- Helps in building muscle mass and losing weight.
- Helps in building stamina. Prevents cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- Helps in maintaining bone density and age-related bone-mineral loss.
- Aids in preventing bone related ailments like osteoporosis.
- Helps in better supply of oxygen to brain, thereby improving brain function.
- Improves mood, fights stress and help alleviate depression.
- Helps in improving sleep quality. Improves concentration.
- Helps build metabolism, resistance, recovery ability.
- Is beneficial for diabetics by equipping muscles with an ability to make better and efficient use of blood glucose.
A good goal to aim for is 150 minutes of moderate exercise (walking), or 75 minutes of vigorous exercise (jogging) each week. Of course there are many other fun and beneficial ways to get in that cardio. It can be done 5 to 6 days a week by division in minutes, that comes to 12 to 15 minutes per day. – This is told generally. But I really feel it hard at first so what I did, I just introduced a 7 min rigorous cardio with 0 breaks(you can take break in between if required, but try to push yourself to your limit there where it works)
I will end this topic here and will continue in the next part. Yes, I am doing it as I don’t want to make a too long and boring one. The exercises will be included in the next part.