We all know yoga gives us a good posture and help us to regain strength and stability.
Let’s find out yoga poses that help to regain core strength and reduce belly pouch
Wide-Legged Forward Bend (Prasarita Padottanasana)
– Stand straight,now widen your legs apart as much as you can. Bend yourself forward and try to touch the ground. If you can’t don’t worry, slowly you will improve. Now beginner stay in this position, if you are advance, bring your hands to your feet. Need more advanced, you can join your hand backside.
Shoulder Stand (Sarvangasana)
– Lay down on your back, straighten your body. Now slowly lift your body from your shoulders, if you need take the support of your hands…go ahead. The much you can lift is good for the start and slowly you will be able to lift high above.
Side Plank (Vasisthasana)
– Lay down on your side, now with the support of your hand lift your body high above the ground. Move your other hand high above in air. If your are advance, then stack your feet together as shown below else you can take the top foot in front the below leg.
– Stand with legs apart as much as you can. Straight your hands wide apart. Now bend to one side and try to touch the ground. If you are beginner take a support of block and keep your hand over the block.
Bridge (Setu Bandha Sarvangasana)
– Lay down on your back. Now been your legs. With the support of your leg and hand try to lift your body as much as you can. If it’s too hard you can take support of a block under your back.
Bow (Dhanurasana) – Lay down on your belly, bring your hands behind. Try to lift your legs and upper part of the body with the support of your belly. If you are beginner stay in that position else try to catch your legs with both your hands.
Downward dog(Adho Mukha Svanasana) – Come to a plank position. Now push yourself upward with the help of your hands. Try to flatten the feet towards gro
So, we found these poses which could help us in reducing that belly pouch.
Let’s try it, I know you are going to enjoy it.